Wednesday, February 23, 2011

last call for oatmeal :: two more days of bloop


bloop's lease is up at the end of this month. At this time we do not have plans to re-open as a food cart and we will be closing this Friday, February 25th.  We appreciate eveyone's support and business!!!
My gratitude goes out to Sanjay Chandran of Sonny Bowl for letting us share his cart for a year.  But most of all, my heart and love goes out to Matt Hilliard who ran the business of bloop over the last year. Without him, this bloopin' dream would not have been possible. This Friday we say goodbye to bloop.....at least for now. Keep in touch via twitter @bloopoatmeal.










5 comments:

  1. i wish i could have tasted it at least once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadface. You'll be missed by the Food Cart community. Thanks for providing PDX a great breakfast alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick and I are so grateful that we got to share in the lovely bloop experience. Congratulations on your success, and best of luck on your future endeavors.

    P.S. Best oatmeal we've ever had, hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A year after you closed Bloop, I wish you are planning to open it again:( My friends from Portland are talking about your oatmeal and I envy them coz I haven't tried it at least once.

    Wishing you all the best!
    Ynah
    gohunt ph

    ReplyDelete